Founded in 2002 by an idealistic California State Monterey Bay student, Everyone’s Harvest has grown into a robust, values-driven nonprofit that provides the community with easy and affordable access to fruits and vegetables.
Marina, CA, September 25, 2020 - Founded in 2002 by an idealistic California State Monterey Bay student, Everyone’s Harvest has grown into a robust, values-driven nonprofit that provides the community with easy and affordable access to fruits and vegetables.
This person will assist the executive director to lead, manage, and hold accountable market and program staff to ensure programs and farmers’ markets achieve mission impact. The position also ensures that office operations run smoothly and successfully including grant and program reporting oversight, accounting and bookkeeping, and paying bills and invoicing. At times the AOM will directly support programs and farmers’ market activities.
Hours for this full time position will vary depending on business/seasonal needs, but generally it’s 30-40 hours per week.
Some of the required qualifications include:
· Responsible, reliable and detail-oriented.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Proficiency in the use of computers for: word processing, simple accounting, databases, spreadsheets, e-mail and the internet.
· Excellent communication skills and experience working with diverse populations.
· Outgoing, positive professional customer-service skills.
· Knowledge of and passion for farmers’ markets, sustainable food systems, food justice, and the assets and needs of the communities served by EH.
Those with experience in nonprofit finances, bookkeeping and accounting, knowledge of nonprofit management, university degrees in a related field and bilingual candidates will be given careful consideration.
Salinas, CA 93901
831 747 7455