SECOND ANNUAL REZVAN FOUNDATION GALA 6 p.m.-midnight Feb. 3, 2018 Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley, 2050 University Ave., East Palo Alto
Palo Alto, CA, October 24, 2017 - You are invited to the Second Annual Rezvan Foundation Gala, set for 6 p.m.-midnight Saturday Feb. 3, 2018. We thank the Four Seasons for their generosity in hosting this years event at the Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley, 2050 University Ave., East Palo Alto.
This fundraising event, our biggest fundraiser of the year, features host and comedian Maz Jobrani of CBS hit show Superior Donuts, champagne cocktail hour, a four-course dinner with wine pairing, AMAZING silent and live auction and music by DJ Dr T.
The mission of the Rezvan Foundation is to support the educational pursuits of exceptionally talented young students who have shown a determination to succeed despite the crippling loss of one or more parent, or removal from their parents' home.
This year we are proud to share the Foundations first recipient, Corryne Brechmann. With the support from the Rezvan Foundation, she is currently attending Fresno State University getting a degree to fulfill her dream of being a Kindergarten teacher.
AMAZING LIVE AUCTION FEATURING
Wing & Barrel Clay Shooting + Wine Tasting
Four Seasons Getaway Punta Mita
Warriors VIP Tickets
ESPY Award Tickets
Donations to the live and silent auction and sponsorship opportunities are also available. For donation information, contact Elizabeth Naimi-Yazdi at (818)-298-8316 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations must be submitted by Dec. 16th, 2017. For donations committed by Dec. 16th, donors will be acknowledged in the Gala Auction Booklet.
Sponsorship opportunities include Gold ($3,000), Diamond ($4,000) and Platinum ($5,000) levels, which include such items as placement of advertisement in booklet, logo in all printed materials, table of 10, and a bottle of premium champagne. All donations are tax-deductible to the extend allowed by U.S. law. A record of your donation will be sent to you.
With the purchase of a Golden Paddle raffle ticket, you are entered into a drawing to win the Golden Paddle! What is the Golden Paddle? The paddle comes preloaded with $5,000 to use for ANY of the live auction packages, including Fund-a-Need. You can even compete for something grander than you had planned, all while supporting the Rezvan Foundation. The drawing will take place at the start of dinner and the winner will receive their Golden Paddle right before the live auction begins! You may only win the Golden Paddle by purchasing a Golden Paddle Raffle Ticket. Purchase your Golden Paddle raffle ticket by calling (818)-298-8316 or by email at email@example.com. Good luck to all those who enter, and may the bidding begin!
* Must attend Gala & Auction event on Saturday, Feb. 3 to win.
* $5,000 credit valid only toward purchase of Live Auction Lot or Fund-a-Need. No monetary value given if unused.
* $5,000 credit will be applied to your bidding paddle, and can be split between more than one auction lot. Credit will be applied to the full value of one auction lot of the Golden Paddle winner's choosing. If any credit remains, it can be applied to the full value of a second lot. Any credit not applied to an auction lot will be applied to Fund-A-Need in the winner's name.
* $5,000 credit is not tax-deductible and will reduce the tax deductibility of the auction lot where applicable.
* $5,000 credit is not transferable.
* $250 Raffle Ticket cost is not tax-deductible
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901